1. How long will my order take to ship out?
Your order will ship in 3-6 days, depending which day you place your order.
Due to COVID-19, orders are shipped every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Once your order is ship we will notify you by email with your tracking number.
2. How much time will my package takes to arrive?
Estimated delivery times takes 5 to 7 business days. Please, remember that the USPS is responsable for your package once it’s been shipped and we’re responsible sending your tracking number. So is really important that before placing your shipping information check everything.
3. Cancellations, exchanges, and returns?
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But, Please contact me if you have any problems or questions with your order.
4. What material are the pieces?
Most of them are with polymer clay, but you can find the material description in each item.
5. Do you take custom orders?
Yes, we do. Please find Custom Orders Status in the Instagram Biography. It will let you know if they are available or not. If they are not, you can contact us letting us what your looking for your custom order and we let you know if we have a space for your order.
6. The pieces that are sold out can be order custom or are for restock?
You can order them custom sending us a DM with the photo or screenshot. Everything depends of the colors that the pieces have. Sometimes the pieces that are SOLD OUT are still there for future restock.
7. Do you ship internationally?
We only ship to USA and Puerto Rico, but send us a message and we can make an arrangement.
8. For Christmas, when is the last date to place an order?
On the website it will be December 7, and for custom orders send us a Instagram message for more details.
9. How heavy are polymer clay earrings?
They are extremely lightweight. Most earrings in the shop weigh less than a dime. If you love statement earrings... polymer clay earrings is for you.
10. Can you wear your earring while swimming?
Please keep them in a cool dry area in your home where they can't get wet or scratched.